We welcome emergency appointments and new patients. Please call our office at (606) 723-4112.
Our professional general dentistry team promises compassionate care through services that fit the needs of all ages. Our comprehensive services include professional advice in maintaining your oral hygiene on a daily basis, such as oral health and diet. We believe the health of your mouth is a sign of overall bodily health. We can assist you in care for chronic diseases such as periodontal disease, diabetes, and heart disease. We can also improve the appearance of your smile, and give you the smile you've always wanted.
- Biteguards, Nightguards, Mouthguards – If you participate in any kind of full-contact sport, the American Dental Association recommends that you wear a mouthguard. Also many people grind or clench their teeth at night causing wear, cracks, fractures, and sensitivity. We can make and show you how to properly wear a biteguard. We offer in-office and lab fabricated nightguards.
- Cleanings – “It’s not just a cleaning” Regular exams and cleanings are necessary for good dental health. Bacteria found in the mouth can affect your overall health. We recommend a dental visit every six months to maintain good oral health.
- Crowns – Tooth shaped ”caps” that are placed over a tooth to strengthen the tooth or improve your tooth’s shape. Crowns are most often used for teeth that are broken, worn, or have large fillings due to tooth decay. Also, there is often insufficient tooth structure to hold a filling.
- Dentures and Partials – Full dentures are made for patients who have lost all their natural teeth. We custom make your denture, requiring many steps to make the denture look natural and feel comfortable. Partial dentures are attached to natural teeth and are used to replace missing teeth. We offer Duraflex, Valplast, metal framework, and acrylic.
- Implants – Implants are used to replace a missing tooth or teeth. There is a titanium implant body that takes the place of the missing root, followed by replacing the top portion with a crown. Implants are also used to anchor dentures and keep them from shifting.
- Periodontal maintenance - Periodontal disease requires regular dental visits to improve the health of your gums. Plaque, tarter, and bacteria must be removed to maintain good oral health.
- Restorations – Restorations or "fillings" are used to restore a tooth that has decay, is worn, or has been broken. Traditionally, you can use amalgam or "silver fillings", but composite or "tooth colored" resin restorations are now typically used to restore teeth back to their original shape.
- Root Canals – Root canal therapy is used when the “nerve” of the tooth has become compromised by decay or fracture. This often results in pain or infection and swelling. This treatment is a great alternative to removing or extracting the tooth.
- Veneers – Veneers are thin shells usually made from porcelain designed to cover the front of your tooth. They look like natural teeth and can be used to restore gaps, chips, stains, or misshapen teeth. They create a beautiful smile!
- Tooth Whitening - Whitening can improve the shade of your teeth and make your smile look its best. We offer in-office zoom whitening & bleach trays for home use.